If you want to take control over the amount of porn you watch (or social media, video game, or any other time-sucking screen addiction), without having to battle yourself every day for the rest of your life… You’re in the right place.
The short, “Porn Addiction Self Assessment Test,” below is specifically targeted towards men who over-use pornography, but the underlying ideas are applicable to any kind of habit or addiction, and in particular, video-screen-based habits.
This self assessment test will get you started on the process of ridding yourself of both the habit and ultimately, even the cravings that make the habit/addiction so difficult to manage.
And it only takes a few seconds:
Answer the questions in each section as “mostly true” or “mostly false.”
- I can only reach orgasm with porn, almost never when I have sex with a real woman.
- I can only get an erection with porn, almost never with a real woman.
- I rarely or never wake up with erections, even though my doctor tells me that the issue is not cardio-vascular, hormone, prescription medication, or illness related.
- When I fantasize in order to get hard when I’m with a woman, I usually fantasize about watching a scene on my computer (rather than a fantasy involving myself engaged in a sex act, or a “partner replacement” fantasy).
- The porn that used to get me off is no longer that interesting to me, and I now have to watch more taboo scenes and subject matter that make me a little uncomfortable in order to get off.
If you answered “mostly true” about ANY of these statements, then your situation is critical, and you should take immediate action.
Your answers mean that real neuroplastic changes, both chemical and physiological, have occurred in your brain. It is critical to your ability to regain sexual function to quite porn now.
If you haven’t already, you may begin to experience secondary consequences of continued porn use, including depression, social anxiety, and further sexual dysfunction.
Your best course of action is get your hands on the LEVEL II Recovery program, and begin immediately. In 5-days you will be well on your way to a normal, and vastly improved life.
- I find that many times I’ll interrupt what I’m doing to go watch some porn when I see an ad, an instagram photo, suggestive image, or something else that I find sexy online.
- I sometimes spend more time watching porn than I intended, or watch when I know I shouldn’t, and that I have other things I need to do.
- I sometimes feel guilty or feel frustrated that I watch too much porn and promise myself that I’m going to cut back, but I still watch at least as much as before I make these promises to myself.
- I sometimes choose to stay home with porn, rather than go out with friends or a date.
- I enjoy porn more than sex.
- When I use porn, I never watch 1 or 2 videos, but always click through many videos, channel surf, or even view in multiple windows, until I find just the right one to finish with.
If you answered “mostly true” to ANY of the statements in Section 2, then your situation with porn is serious. You almost certainly have incurred chemical changes in your brain that promote addiction, and it’s very probably that you are on your way to full-blown addiction, including loss of sexual function and increasing social anxiety if you don’t do something about it now.
You will mostly likely be alright following the LEVEL I Recovery Program, but you may want to consider the Full, Level II Porn Recovery. I recommend that you start with the Level I program, and if you find it impossible to stick with it, it means you’ve got a more serious addiction and neuroplastic brain changes, and I highly advise you to take on the Full Level II Porn Recovery program.
- I sometimes binge-watch porn.
- I watch porn more frequently than I have sex with a real human.
- I think I can learn how to be a better lover by watching porn.
- I think porn is wrong… but I watch anyway.
- I never masturbate to fantasy– I exclusively use porn to get off when I’m alone.
- I watch some porn almost every day.
If you answered “mostly true” about ANY of these statements, but answered “mostly false” to ALL of the statements in sections 1 and 2, then your situation is guarded.
You are not currently addicted to porn, and there is no reason to believe that porn is a problem in your life… yet. But you DO have all of the classic warning signs of what could become a full-blown porn addiction.
Why wait until changes to your neurology are harming your health and happiness? Once those changes occur it can much more difficult to quit and regain your life.
I strongly advise you to take on The Level I Partial Porn Recovery Program in order to keep your habit in check and your sex life and happiness protected.
MANY men will answer “mostly false” to every question on this page. If that’s you, CONGRATULATIONS! You have nothing to worry about, and whatever you’re doing, continue to enjoy it!
However, remember that you are messing with a potentially addictive and harmful substance, and handle with care. Keep an eye on yourself, just as you would with a recreational drug that you use only occasionally.
If you treat porn this way, then you are more likely to notice if things begin to slide and you can take appropriate action long before it becomes a problem.
If you already know that you have a problem, you may believe that your struggles with porn use are due to procrastination, or lack of a girlfriend, or escapism/numbing out, or maybe even deep seated self-esteem issues… While in reality, the sole cause is something leading experts now understand are neuroplastic changes to your brain.
If you want to regain lost time, improve your sexual relationships, regain your normal libido and sexual function, increase your self esteem, and enjoy all of the other benefits that come from cutting porn out of your life, this is the solution.
The 5-day recovery program (both Level I and Level II) that I have linked to on this page is something I researched and designed for men who are uncomfortable with the amount of porn they consume.
It is based on the most up-to-date and effective addiction recovery models that exist in the world today. Because of the huge amount of real-world evidence around these methodologies, I am confident that they will work for any man who applies himself to the 5-day process.
It will work equally well for addictions to social media, video games, or even newsfeed addiction! In fact, though it is designed for screen-based addictions, there are useful tools and insights in this program for anyone suffering from ANY kind of addiction.
Plus, the changes that you will experience during the course of this program will radically upgrade every aspect of your life, and they will introduce you to the incredible, self-esteem building effects of learning that you have the power to change the way your brain works, and to self-author the life you desire.
Obviously a five day program that frees you from a serious addiction is something I’d be comfortable charging hundreds of dollars for. After all, it can easily replace years of therapy or even wildly expensive rehab programs.
But the fact is, most of the world doesn’t take porn and other screen addictions seriously enough, and I know that thousands, perhaps even millions of men’s lives are badly diminished by this challenge.
It affects healthy socialization for teens, self esteem of young, single men, and undermines (and sometimes even crushes) marriages of men who are much older.
So I’m selling both version of the recovery program together for only $14.99. In other words, I want this to be as easy to pick up and apply in your life as a book. Something just about anyone can afford to do on a whim.
If even $14.99 is more than you can spend right now, for whatever reason, but you are someone who needs this program, don’t let money be a barrier to fixing this problem. Please email my customer support team, and we’ll take care of you.
Take action now by clicking the link below and you can have total command over those insistent cravings in just 5 days.